SyberJet's Latest SJ30i At NBAA - AVweb

At NBAA 2019 in Las Vegas, SyberJet was showing a cockpit and cabin mock-up of its latest SJ30i, and it also brought along a flying certification test airplane with the latest Honeywell Epic 2.0 avionics and Williams fanjet FJ44-2A engines rated at a total of 4600 pounds of thrust. The aircraft has a 560-MPH (Mach .083) high-cruise speed and 2500-NM range. The real attention-getter is the aircraft's 12.0 PSI cabin at 41,000 feet. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.avweb.com/air-shows-events/nbaa/syberjets-latest-sj30i-at-nbaa

The specs on this plane are magical: Fastest cruise in class, or longest range for a single-pilot jet (SFO to HNL, anyone?), great efficiency, and pressurized as God intended: one bar at altitude!
Not a huge cabin, however.

Looks like a fantastic jet. Although with that kind of range, having no lavatory is going to be an issue. Today’s business passengers seem more demanding of that feature. And with a 12 psi cabin, I hope that thing has a powerful air conditioning system. That kind of pressure is really going to create heat. Probably the only place to put a lav would be behind the cockpit on the right side, giving up a seat there, but that option would be popular.