Money And The Origins Of ADS-B

This is not the first time the public funded a system (via taxes ) developed for and by the government and its contractors then got charged BILLIONS to use tech they already paid for! What tech do I speak of why sat. Communications and services. The technology to use an orbiting repeater and bounce telephone calls then t.v. pictures off of them to phones and radios world wide was developed by the government of the united states first for DOD use , then companies used this new knowlege to build television satellites and evolveinto DtV, not only did they use publicly funded and developed methods to build the satellites, how did they get to orbit?? Why on top of a rocket derived from DOD missile technology from a government owned facility full of government equipment staffed by persons employed by the government. So why do I now have to pay a monthly bill to watch my T.V. full of advertising an hour t.v. show is about 35 to 40 % commercials! So now I must buy a satellite t.v. service or pay for cable (acquires programming from same satellite) and endure high frequency advertisements inserted into the shows i try to watch, trying to get me to spend money on certain products for use of a whole lot of technology my parents and myself paid for through taxes we paid to build this wonderful sales pitch device ?? So no I am not surprized that ADS-B is going to be used for profit by some one , just the way things developed by our tax dollars are used for anything but our benefit! History repeats its self yet again…