6 replies
September 2022

dragon2knight

Great series of videos Paul, it really helped sorting out the mess that is to follow after the FAA finally did something right!

September 2022

kent.misegades

GasBuddy.com now shows some gas stations in my state (NC) selling 87 AKI E10 for around $3.00. Ethanol-free E0 costs more, but still way below 100LL. Pure-Gas.org shows 16,869 sellers of ethanol-free in the US, many at the higher 91 AKI ratings needed by some of the mogas STCs. Airnav reports by comparison “only” 3522 FBOs selling 100LL, the most likely to potentially offer G100UL. My money is on Mogas and Jet-A as our future fuels.

1 reply
September 2022 ▶ kent.misegades

Chris_Landry

Be careful of the listings on Pure-Gas.org. At least around me, almost all of the listings are “lawn mower” gas sold in gallons (or maybe 5 gallons) for $20/gallon, or leaded racing fuel. Rare to find E0 at the pump.

1 reply
September 2022

asf

Outstanding series of videos, this overview and all those that provide “insider’s views” on the production process and challenges and the regulatory side of replacing 100LL. Thanks very much for being the right person in the right place at the right time to brings us all these updates, Paul.

September 2022 ▶ Chris_Landry

Robert_Ore

My local Sheetz sells 93 E0.

1 reply
September 2022 ▶ Robert_Ore

Will_Alibrandi

How much is the 93 E0?